Caesarstone Kitchen Designers 2014 Competition Now Open
2014 is the year of design for South Africa as Cape Town is celebrated as World Design Capital 2014. Take a sip of some of WDC2014’s creative juices and enter this year’s Caesarstone Kitchen Designers 2014 competition!
This year the judging panel will select the top two Caesarstone kitchen designers who will win R50,000 each. Submit your professional kitchen design online under the Luxury or Comfort categories before 31 July 2014 for a chance to win an early entry draw prize!
The six finalists will jet down to Cape Town for the exciting Caesarstone Kitchen Designers 2014 awards evening where the winners will be announced live.
Only kitchens showcasing Caesarstone surfaces that are designed and installed between 1 July 2013 and 31 July 2014 are eligible for entry.
Read the competition terms and conditions here
ENTER ONLINE NOW!
RULES & CONDITIONS
• You may submit as many kitchen designs as you wish
• Each kitchen must feature Caesarstone materials
• Only designs installed between 1 July 2013 and 31 July 2014 will be considered
• Valid entries must have been successfully built and installed in South Africa
• Images of your entries may not have been published online or in print prior to entering this competition or after without Caesarstone’s consent
• Each entry’s files should be submitted in PDF for design files and JPEG for photographs where appropriate, labelled according to the competition format and should not exceed 6MB per file
• Designs must be entered via the Caesarstone website (caesarstone.co.za) or posted to PO Box 425, Maitland, 7404, reaching us by 31 July 2014
• Six finalists and the two winners will be selected by the judges
• Entries that do not meet the criteria will be disqualified
The following files should be submitted:
• A floor plan (as high resolution as possible in PDF)
• An elevation drawing (as high resolution as possible in PDF)
• Four photographs (at least 3MB each in JPEG format)
• Homeowners’ consent form
• Entry form
Please do not create a presentation with these elements, as they will be used individually and reconstituted in a standardised way to present to the judges.
Each file submitted should be labelled in the following format:
Surname, Name, Project Name, Submission type
E.g. Smith Jane Morgenrood Floor Plan
E.g. Smith Jane Morgenrood Elevation
E.g. Smith Jane Morgenrood Photo 1
E.g. Smith Jane Morgenrood Photo 2
E.g. Smith Jane Morgenrood Consent Form
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
It is the responsibility of the entrant to receive written permission from the homeowner for: entry into the competition, photographing and/or filming of the kitchen and Caesarstone’s use of these photographs for advertorial, editorial or advertising purposes without restraint.
Consent forms are available on caesarstone.co.za and must accompany each entry when submitted either online or via post. These photographs remain the property of Caesarstone and may be used according to their own discretion for advertising or editorial purposes. No claim can be made against Caesarstone for the use of these photographs.
All entry files submitted remain the property of Caesarstone, including photographs. Six finalists and two winners will be selected by the judges. Winners will be announced online in November 2014 and in print in 2015. Caesarstone reserves the right to photograph all kitchens entered. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Caesarstone reserves the right to amend the competition rules at any time. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Please check the consent here.